The awards season is indeed in full swing.
As incredible as it may seem, I received a double nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
I’m so honored and flattered and I accept it with so much pleasure.
I initially created my blog to keep my friends and family members updated on my adventures as well as daily life in South Korea.
Little did I know that people would notice it and spread the word. 2 years later, it has gone above and beyond my expectations!
I’m not a professional blogger and have not yet made my transition to a full travel website but I am working towards it.
They say that good things come to those who wait right?
I’m always improving my writing and hope to work with travel magazines & websites and travel all over the world of course 😉
All of this would not be possible without the incredible support and encouragement received from the blogging community.
Great friendships have also developed through the past year and I hope to keep it that way for a long time to come!
To sum things up, I can say all the hard work, time, dedication and perseverance have really paid off.
If I have inspired any of you dear readers, then it means that I am on the right track.
Enjoying reading my adventures through posts & photos and thank you so much for being there.
If there is any way I can help let me know, I will do my best!
Now let me share 7 random facts:
1. My favorite song is”Iris” by the Goo Goo Dolls. I love that song like you have no idea!
2. I totally believe in past lives. I had a past life regression and saw myself living in Germany, Spain and Italy, it was so real. No wonder why I felt right at home the 1st time I visited those countries and that is probably the reason why I find myself speaking the language as a native!
3. Whenever I fly I always get the window seat without asking.
4. I am a chameleon. I have been told I look Asian, Native American or Maori when I’m actually Latin American.
5. The longest letter I ever wrote was 25 double-sided pages.
6. I love Formula 1 racing, the Ferrari team but especially Fernando Alonso who is my favorite driver. He’s my platonic love 🙂
7. I’m quite a passionate football (NFL) & soccer fan (Barça). Kind of embarrassed to say this but I can swear or curse beautifully in 5 languages! Yes I get carried away 😉
Now it’s time to pass on the torch and recognize other peers.
These are the Very Inspiring Bloggers I nominate and hope they’ll accept the award.
They are inspiring for so many reasons.
I admire their outlook on life, work, talent and they allow me to see more of the world than I could through their amazing photos.
They also make me want to become a better blogger, writer, photographer and person.
Much love to you all xo
- Ardun Ward Photography
- A Niche World
- Eat, Travel, Photograph
- The World of Cupcakes
- West Coast Kayaker
- Too Mutch for Words
- Ad-lib traveller
- A Global Affair
- The Palladian Traveler
- Global Grazers
- Breath of green air
- Ese’s voice
- The Cultureur
- Road Tripping Europe
Award Acceptance Rules:
1. Copy and place the award in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
All the best, Tashi Delek