Photos of the week: Toronto architecture

TBEX (Travel Blog Exchange), an event we travel bloggers anxiously waited for weeks and months, came and went so fast!

Going back to Toronto for nearly a week felt like going back home! Well I lived and worked there for two years for a major corporation so yes, it felt good to return!

I have plenty of stories (the good, not so good and others just downright hilarious but more on that later!) and of course tons of photos that I’ve started to edit (last time I checked on my SD card I saw more than 3K!)

Let Β me show you a few images that I took on my first day there. The focus is upon architecture. Toronto offers so many photo opportunities and it was a real pleasure for me to capture them πŸ™‚

Enjoy and yes, I’ll be back soon (recovering from it all!)

Royal Bank, Toronto, Ontario, Share Ontario, Explore Canada, photography, architecture

Royal Bank Building

Skywalk, Toronto, Ontario, Share Ontario, Explore Canada, photography, architecture

Skywalk from Union Station to MTCC

Metro Toronto Convention Center, Toronto, Ontario, Share Ontario, Explore Canada, photography, architecture

Colorful hallway

MTCC

CN Tower

Roy Thompson Hall, Toronto, Ontario, Share Ontario, Explore Canada, photography, architecture

Roy Thomson Hall

Roy Thompson Hall, CN Tower, Toronto, Ontario, Share Ontario, Explore Canada, photography, architecture

More than meets the eye

Which one did you like best?

Let me know. I’d like to hear from you!

Tashi Delek

Karla πŸ™‚

Advertisements

30 thoughts on “Photos of the week: Toronto architecture

• traveller soul says:

Thank you.

Isn’t just something? I normally just look at it from a distance but i looked up this time & β™₯ the angle, light, effect. So glad I did πŸ˜‰

Thank you for visiting!

• traveller soul says:

Many thanks!

Well the pics were taken with my Samsung Galaxy and I used this cool photo app called Camera360 which enhances the images. Great results right? πŸ˜‰

Thank you for stopping by!

• traveller soul says:

Aw thank you! Well yes it’s true. There are so many great places to photograph and street art is fab as well. Lots of creative people πŸ˜‰

Had such a great time & will go back for sure.

I appreciate the time you took to visit πŸ˜‰

• traveller soul says:

Thank you so much!

Happy to hear that you liked them πŸ˜‰

Believe it or not i lived in T.O & walked there so often but really never took the time to stop & admire it!

Yes my lil Samsung came in handy & photo app did the rest πŸ˜‰

1. My favourite views says:

Love the first photo!! It’s.. it’s… amazing!!! The others too!! Miss Toronto a lot!!! What a great city!!

2. Anita Mac says:

I really struggle with architecture photography – but you have nailed it!!! Loved them all. The Royal Bank shot the skywalk and the colourful hallway were my favourite. Nicely done. Great meeting you at TBEX too – man did the time ever fly! We were there and in an instant, it was over!

3. elatlboy says:

Like the skywalk shot to MTC. Will have to check that out next time I train in (hopefully soon). πŸ™‚ Also, love any shot that has the CN Tower in it, as you probably know haha.

• traveller soul says:

Thank you so much!

I’m happy you liked that photo. I took it right before going inside Roy Thomson Hall for TBEX opening night!

I looked up and wow, had to capture it!

Thanks for stopping by πŸ˜‰

4. brissiemaz says:

I think they’re all fantastic! If I had to pick…….it’d be the Skywalk and the CN Tower. I like the sound of that app you were talking about….sure does a good job.

Thoughts? Comments? They are appreciated ;)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s